Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Sr. BO/Report Developer @
Greensboro, NC.*

updated resume to kumar.yadapa...@transcendglobal.com.

 *Title : Sr. BO/Report Developer*

*Location : Greensboro, NC*

*Duration : 12 Months Contract*

 *Job Description:*

 Need a *Senior Level Business Objects Report Developer *

 *Must have: *

-At least 7 years of industry experience

-At least 4 years of *Business Objects*

-At least 3 years of database design and development

-Knowledge of *Database modeling* and *Referential Integrity*

-Used *DB* Indexes to improve *SQL performance*

-Used data-warehouse to setup views or complex *SQLs* to extract data
from *Business
Objects reporting*.

-Able to setup and modify *BO Universe*

-Business Objects report development

-Business Objects report optimization

-*Oracle database* (nice to have *SQL Server knowledge*)

you are interested.*

*Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *