Hi,

Hope you doing well. Please check the below requirement and let me know if
you have any consultant.  *Mail me:** srou...@atgcorp.com
<srou...@atgcorp.com> **or* *call @** 248-630-3003 Ext 100.*

*Desk Top Support Level III/ Mid Level*

*Location: Camden, NJ*

*Duration: 3+ MonthsRate: Open on C2C*

*Responsibilities include:*

·       Prior knowledge and experience with SCCM 2007 creating Packages,
Collections, Advertisements,

·       Site Boundaries, Client Settings, Site Discovery Settings.

·       Security Administration.

*Working knowledge of: *

·       SCCM 2012 R2 and migrating objects from SCCM 2007 to SCCM 2012,

·       migrating Site Servers from SCCM 2007 to SCCM 2012,

·       Creating Roles for Site Servers, Site Configuration,

·       Site Boundaries, Client deployment, Client configuration, and Role
based administration.

·       Expert at troubleshooting and resolving SCCM client side issues.

·       Expert at troubleshooting and resolving SCCM Site Server issues.

--

*Thanks and Regards**Sravan*

*Advance Technology Group Inc*srou...@atgcorp.com || srout...@gmail.com
 *Gtalk:routhusra *||*248-630-3003* X *100*