Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Techleap Systems.
I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imtiaz4techl...@gmail.com /
*Position:* Project Manager
*Duration:* Long Term
*Location:* Boston, MA
* Designing, developing, and managing project plans in a complex
dynamic environment, revising needs to meet changing requirement
* Ensuring projects are being documented appropriately to mitigate
risk and to be delivered on time.
* Leveraging problem solving and influencing skills to ensure
project plans deliver on intent.
* Partnering cross-functionally with project customers to provide
strategic and tactical thought partnership to effectively drive project
* Building relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders to
ensure delivery of commitments
* Bachelor's degree
* At least 6-10 years of financial services project management
* Agile project management experience
* Basel/Regulatory Capital project experience
* Moody's Risk Authority (and/or similar system) experience
* Agile or Six Sigma certification
Vendor management experience Organization Distribution:
* Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the
appropriate life cycle phases for implementation and support for one large
or multiple small projects.
* Activities include coordinating resources, schedules, task
assignments, project plans, and often performs systems analysis.
* Serves as the primary contact with user groups and systems
* Provides advice on methods and recommends changes in project
management processes, standards and strategies.
* Provides resolution of major issues and manages project
interdependencies and handoffs.
* Manages overall project communication and resolves issues.
* Leads the preparation of business case, cost/benefit analysis,
contingency planning and risk assessment.
* Oversees the development of recommendations regarding systems or
process design solutions and process improvements.
* Serves as a technical, subject matter resource for systems and
business line staff.
* Having 6+ years experience.
* The Project Manager drives strategy and executes on high priority
* The candidate will work with stakeholders across the company and
will be challenged to lead cross functional teams of some of the best
talent in the company and industry.
* Responsibilities of a Project Manager consist of:
o Leading the implementation of a Basel III capital calculation and
reporting system and related projects.
*Position:* SAP BPC
*Duration:* 9 Months
*Location:* Morristown, NJ
* Experience on BPC 10 Netweaver planning and consolidation
* Experience on BPC front-end development, configuration, script
logic, reporting, business rules,
* Good knowledge on BPC BADIs and ABAP
* Knowledge on HANA optimize functionality in BPC 10
* BI backend a plus
* Functional knowledge on Financial Planning (Hyper translation,
Balance Sheet, Cash Planning) a plus.
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below. *
*Full Name: *
*Current Location, City and State: *
*Mobile and Home Phone No: *
*Email ID: *
*US work authorization: *
*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*
*Highest Educational degree: *
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project: *
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Expertise & Skills Sets:*
*Total IT Experience in Years: *
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
Thanks & Regards,
*214-716-0310 (Off) X2380*
Colinas Business Park
4324 N Beltline Rd,
Suite: 100 C,
Irving, TX 75038.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.