Please reply at

between us and the end client.

TIBCO Architects --(5 openings)
6 month contract
*we are looking for candidates to start as soon as Tuesday*.

*Must-haves *3-5 years recent experience as a TIBCO architect
Previous experience as a TIBCO admin/developer
Experience developing best practices, design patterns, architectures
This person will not be doing day to day coding, but will be utilized to
work within different projects holding different responsibilities as a
hands on architect/developer
Must have experience from an architectural perspective with TIBCO BW, EMS
and HAWK

*Plusses *
Experience with BPM
Experience with Spotfire