Hope you are doing great. Please review the below requirement and mail
back to *prad...@sriveninfosys.net <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>*
*Need (CSA) Integration Architect - VA Beach*
*The contract is schedule to run for at least 6 months but not more than
The Client is looking for someone that is a *Certified Systems Architect*for
*Pegasystem* and has hands-on "Pega" V6.1 or higher experience.
Pegasystems revolutionizes how leading organizations optimize customer
experience and automate operations. Build for Change technology empowers
business people to create and evolve their critical business systems. It
also empowers IT with a future-proof platform that eliminates manual
coding. Global 500 clients report that Pega gives them the fastest time to
value, with extremely rapid deployment, efficient re-use and global scale.
Pega is a process management tool and Wellpoint is deploying this
technology so we need folks that integration experience.
The candidate needs to have *UI experience*.
Here are the key skills to look for: *Pega v6.1, CSA (Certified Systems
Architect, UI (User Interface)*
Now for the generic job description; the key words are in bold.
SUMMARY: Develops and maintains *integration* reference*
architecture*articulating cost effective, efficient integration of
databases internally and with external business partners.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Creates the *overall architecture visio*n for integration
technologies and ensures specific components are appropriately designed and
· contributes to the holistic vision of Enterprise Architecture.
· *Creates Integration related reference architecture frameworks and
· Drives the creation of integration specific blueprints and
· Integration subject matter expert and advisor who creates best
practices and ensures alignment with the future state integration reference
· Promotes adoption of industry best practices for integration
architecture frameworks, tools, standards and guidelines.
· Recommend updates to integration reference architectures and
patterns; models and analyzes architectures.
· *Uses SLAs/OLAs* and user requirements to determine capacity
· Incorporates SLAs/OLAs with internal and external organizations
· Requires Bachelor's degree in related field;
· 5 years of experience in architecture/design in relevant
technology disciplines; or any combinat*ion of education and experience,
which would provide an equivalent background.*
· Experience in architecture repository management, XML schema, and
integration standards and protocols (e.g., SOAP, UDDI).
· Knowledge in SOA integration and significant experience in
integration lifecycle and enterprise integration services.
· 1*0 years of experience in information technologies and/or 6 years
of experience in health care industry preferred.*
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sriven Infosys Inc*
*Email: **prad...@sriveninfosys.net* <prad...@sriveninfosys.net>* | Gtalk:
*URL: www.sriveninfosys.net <http://www.sriveninfosys.net>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.