*Hope you are doing great,*
*Please look at the requirement and send me suitable profiles to
*JobTitle:* *SQL Programmer*
*Location**: Southfield, MI,*
*Max Rate:** $45*
Strong knowledge of programming languages used by the organization. They
have experience in systems design and have a solid understanding of
development, database development, testing, and integration methodologies.
Knowledge of current and emerging IT products, services and processes is
- Works on multiple projects as a project team member, or independently
on small projects.
- Works on small to large, complex projects.
- Supports multiple applications
- Increased skill in multiple technical environments and possesses
knowledge of a specific business area.
*Education/ Experience *
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- 3 years of programming experience required.
- Advanced programming techniques and application design required.
- Demonstrates very strong competency in MS Word Macro coding skills
- Demonstrates competency in Basic and/or C++ programming
- Demonstrated competency in SQL programming
- Demonstrates competency in MS Access design, macros, reporting, ODBC
- Demonstrates ability to interpret technical specifications and
regulatory and accreditation requirements
- Demonstrates the ability to create test scenarios based on complex
business requirements, and executes tests
- Prior knowledge of Top Down Client Letter applications preferred
- Prior knowledge of MEDecision applications preferred
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.