Please reply at

Note : This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

Positions: Biztalk System Administrator - …It will close…
Location : Cool Springs Tennessee
Duration : 6 month contract

*Must Have:*
4+ years of Biztalk System Adminsitration experience
4+ years of Windows Administration experience
HL7 integration experience

Direct: 203-652-1444*123