Hope You are doing well....
Please find the requirement below and please revert back with your updated
*Role: Data Architect*
*Loction: Houston, TX*
*Duration: long term*
*Please submit who can provide Visa copy by the time of submition*
- Minimum of 8 years work experience.
- Oil and Gas Experience is a plus
- Good *datawarehouse* analysis and *design* exp, with full knowledge of
datawarehouse methodologies and *data modeling.*
- *Business Analyst knowledge in Data Modeling and ability to work with
users and gather requirements.*
- Exp with *Master Data Services* (MDS), tier-one applications,
databases, and datawarehouses, such as *MS SQL Server, Oracle*
- Demonstrated ability with *ETL tools*, including *SSIS.*
- Design and build ETL processes to extract, transform and load data
from designated sources and perform all required massaging, cross reference
and sanity checking/logging and exception handling
- Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories,
principles, and practices.
- Communicate with the business users to gather requirements and convert
them into functional requirements.
Need below details ASAP:
Legal Full Name:
Currently on a project:
Total Work Experience:
Total US Exp:
Relevant Work Experience:
Availability to Interview:
Thanks & Regards
*Flexera Global, Inc,* Houston, Texas - 77057,
Contact: 281 305 4282281 305 4282, Fax: 281-305-0239, Email:
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.