Hope you are doing well.

 We are looking for a *SharePoint Consultant *for a *6 months project *with
our *direct* *client* at *Salem, OR*. The qualifications are listed below.
If you are interested, please contact with latest resume and rate ASAP.

 *Position: SharePoint Consultant *

*Location: Salem, OR *

*Duration: 6 Months Contract*

 The purpose of this request is to procure *SharePoint contractor* services
to support the migration of *SharePoint* *content\websites* from *WSS 3.0
SP3 to SharePoint 2010*. The position will work with ODOT ET (Enterprise
Technology) staff, train, communicate, and provide the Technical Lead role
for the *WSS 3.0 to* *SharePoint 2010 migration project*. This position
works closely with the Project Manager of the migration project, web
content editors and site owners.

 -*SharePoint 2010 admin experience* - Mandatory

-*WSS 3.0 SP2 experience* - Mandatory

-*SharePoint scripting experience* - Mandatory

-*End-user support experience* - Mandatory

-*SharePoint Governance experience* - Desirable

-*WSS 3.0* to *SharePoint 2010 migration experience* (including post
migration follow up, end user support, etc.) - Mandatory

-Advanced troubleshooting skills - Mandatory

-*Backup\recovery* of *SharePoint experience* - Mandatory

-*SharePoint customization* - Mandatory

-*Logical architectural experience* - Mandatory

-Knowledge of *SQL server* - Desirable

-*SharePoint System Administration* - Mandatory

you are interested.*

*Full Name (As per SSN) :Contact No : Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*US Experience:*