*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

Title: Core Java Developer

Location: Cleveland, OH

Duration: 6+ months

The client is looking for a Sr. Core Java Developer with good experience on
EJB and very strong experience on PL/SQL and some Telecom experience. With
minimum 8+ years of total IT experience and good communication skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager Procal Technologies Inc, 1506 Stelton Road, 2nd
Floor, Suite A Piscataway, NJ-08854 Email: gop...@procaltech.com
<gop...@procaltech.com> Direct: 732-429-1833 Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed