Title: Data Architect or Modeler
Location: Richmond, VA
Length: 1 Year+
The Basel RWA Calculator PL/SQL ETL position is responsible for designing
and developing the code that will move the data from the staging tables
into the Basel II RWA Calculator database tables. This role will be a part
of the existing PL/SQL development team who are currently working on
enhancements, and with the data modeler to ensure completeness of design.
They will also have responsibility to document design decisions, adhere to
existing process guidelines, adhere to audit guidelines, adapt to data
model customization, manage changes in the SQL code due to new requests,
work with Quality Services during testing, and conduct oversight during
implementation into pre-production and production environments.
* The candidate will Design and Develop the SQL ETL code needed to move
data within the solution.
* The candidate will work closely with Data Modelers, BSAs, Ab Initio team,
and other technical team members.
* The ability to understand our financial business needs and translate them
into effective, cost efficient system solutions and enhancements.
* Ability to resolve complex technical issues and comfortable working in
white space situations.
* Experience working in a rapid pace agile environment
* Bachelor's Degree
* Banking or Financial industry experience
* Strong SQL and ETL knowledge
* Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* 5 + Years' experience in Oracle SQL Design and Development
* 5 + Years' experience in ETL Design and Development
* 3 + Years of experience performance tuning SQL solutions
* Degree in Computer Science
* Moody's Risk Foundation Data Mart experience
* A sense of ownership and responsibility for total IT execution
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>
*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.