Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
We are looking for a person to fill the following position. I am looking
forward to hearing from you about any potential candidates you may have.
· Duration: 6-12 months
· Location: Windsor, CT
· Mid Level Linux Engineer
*Linux Consultant Role:*
· Provision, install, configure, and maintain systems hardware and
software and related infrastructure.
· Deploy, configure and manage *Linux* servers in Virtual Machines
· Write setup, backup, and automation scripts.
· Automate repetitive tasks such as backups, server & application
monitoring, code deployment, etc.
· Recommend and integrate new technologies into existing environment
· Configure and manage monitoring and alerting systems.
· Simulate issues and test recovery plans.
· Ensure systems & access comply with security requirements.
· Keep the site running 24x7 by participating in the on-call
· Create and maintain documentation to ensure shared knowledge
about our infrastructure.
· Solve complex problems with many variables.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.