*Please submit resumes to gop...@procaltech.com <gop...@procaltech.com>*

Position : Senior Pega Developer
Location : Woodland Hills,CA
Duration: 6+ months

Client: CSC

- 3-4 yrs Working experience on PEGA PRPC 5.5 or higher version
- Hands on Pega PRPC with good system development/maintenance experience
- Java/J2EE background(preferable)
- Experience working with business users and onshore/offshore model.

Bachelor's Degree with 6 years experience. Main responsibilities: Designs,
develops, installs, tests and documents complex database applications
software, including server, client, and web components. Contributes to the
design and delivery of technical architecture solution components. Provides
work guidance to less experienced personnel. Leads teams in providing
flexible reusable components in designs. Provides highly complex design
documents and translates into component-level designs to accelerate
development. Develops strategy, design and data gathering approaches. Leads
efforts to provide flexible reusable components to increase cost
effectiveness. Analyzes, designs and reviews design of applications and
suites to ensure that customer specifications are met. Oversees
relationships between application architects and development teams to
ensure that product development and implementation are coordinated. Leads
product development teams and senior designers in developing accurate and
relevant design requirements. Recommends and implements alternative courses
of action as appropriate.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Gopal - Resource Manager*
*Procal Technologies Inc,*
*1506 Stelton Road, 2nd Floor, Suite A*
*Piscataway, NJ-08854*
*Email: **gop...@procaltech.com* <gop...@procaltech.com>
*Direct: 732-429-1833*
*Fax: 973-756-4132*

method to be removed from our mailing list. Previously you registered to
receive our emails, if you are no longer interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at
gop...@procaltech.com and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed