Hello associates,

Hope you are doing great.

Please look at the below requirement and send me suitable profiles to my
mail id prasha...@t3incorp.com or you can reach me at 718-360-5826

title: Performance Engineer

Location: Chicago, illinois

Duration: 6months-3 years

Visa status: h1b

Mode of interview: phone to hire

*Must haves:*

*         7-10 Years in application development - DESKTOP APPLICATIONS

·         C#.Net development

·         SQL coding and query writing

Extensive Winforms and WPF experience - Windows Presentation  Foundation

*         Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent

*         (C#, ASP.NET, Javascript, CSS, ASP, MVC, SQL Server, TFS)

*         Experience with object-oriented design and programming techniques

*         Experience using software design support tools and productivity
suites such as Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project

*Plusses:*

·         Endeca

·         Cache farm

·         TDD a plus

*Day to Day:*

Functional responsibilities of the Sr. Application Developer include:
development of architecture specifications, application partitioning,
object and data modeling, database design, programming, quality assurance
and implementation support.

* Work with Business Systems Analysts employing object-oriented analysis
and design techniques including use case analysis, object modeling and
database schema design to ensure business requirements and design goals are
met.
* Participate in application architecture planning, including system
partitioning and framework design.
* Develop high-level system narratives, storyboards and user interface
prototypes.
* Participate in the development of detailed design specifications for use
by the technical team.
* Develop detailed estimates for projects, including resource allocation,
timelines and budget.
* Make technical decisions to meet the design goals laid out in product
road map and by management.
* Identify issues that require more attention and work to resolve issues
based on an understanding of the business problem being solved.
* Draw appropriate resources together in order to address technical issues.
* Direct and focus the efforts of the technical project team.
* Be responsive and customer service oriented to answer customer questions
via phone, email, etc. during the engagement.
* Work with business teams to clarify requirements and business needs.

*Thanks & Regards *

*--------------------*

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]* <http://t3incorp.com/>

*Prashanth*

*Technical Recruiter TT Technologies, Inc Ph:  718-360-5826| Fax:
212-658-9460 E Mail: **prasha...@t3incorp.com* <prasha...@t3incorp.com>*
|Gmail: **prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com* <prashanth.t3inc...@gmail.com>

*E-Verified Employer *

*[image: cid:image002.jpg@01CED940.78F3C8E0]*

*T3 Incorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics we help our clients,
employees & partners compete and win!