Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Reports Developer
schamburg,IL -- F2F interview after phone screen !
3 Months+ Extension

*Skill Set :*
Experience parsing through excel files and publishing to the web
*Excel Report* Automation experience
HTML, CSS, and *Javascript* (Javascript is most important that what they
Some Server Side/Web programming with Coldfusion or .NET
SQL Server
database design skills (create and modify database tables)
Bachelors degree (computer science/engineer degree preferred)

*Plus :*Jquery
Bootstrap platform

Direct: 203-652-1444*123