*Senior Java Developer/JAVA ARCHITECT*
*Interview : Phone & F2F*
* The Senior developer/architect will support
multiple projects with web-based open source technologies.
* Codes software web services applications using
primarily Java, adhering to designs supporting internal business
* Works with test engineers to verify quality of
* Oversees testing and develops fixes.
* May require a bachelor's degree in a related area
and at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
* Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and
procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
* Performs a variety of tasks.
* Self motivated, works under general supervision.
* A certain degree of creativity and latitude required.
Key skill sets:
** Jersey (restful web svcs)*
** Web-enabled DBs*
** Http protocol*
*Familiarity w/Python,Twitter storm helpful.*
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
Email:* ku...@strataserv.com <ku...@strataserv.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.