Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Position : Lead Cognos Developer
Location: Lisle,IL
Duration : 6 months Contract to Hire
Start: ASAP !

*EAD Green Card and US Citizen ONLY.*

*Must Have :-*
Senior-level Cognos 10.x technical skills, at least 7 years in total IT,
and at least 5 working with COGNOS (they are on version 10.2.1, but at
least of year of 10 or 10.2 is required!)
Ability to lead a technical team of Cognos developers
Excellent verbal and written communications
Data Warehousing knowledge ( understanding of the datawarehousing concepts,
“general knowledge,” they do have a group of data architects!)
Good cultural fit (agile, flexible, customer-focused)
Small environment, so someone who is flexible and very “fluid”

*Nice To Have:-*
Financial sector experience
Specific 10.2.1 experience
Informatica and ETL skills