Title: IBM Case Manger (ECM)
Location: Columbus, OH
Length: 6 Months+
Successful candidate will design, develop, integrate, and support
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) system and Bank Conversions. This
position needs knowledge and experience in developing document imaging and
workflow solutions. Candidate must work with third party vendor to extract
documents and meta-data from the source system and import them into ECM
system (FileNet Image Services and FileNet P8).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Lead medium to large ECM (IBM Case Manager) projects that impact other
applications and technologies.
* Analyze, design, develop workflow solutions to replace paper intensive
* Work with analysts to gather requirements, write technical design
documents, test, and implement projects.
* Trouble shoot and resolve production issues.
5+ Yrs of experience with JAVA/J2EE, XML, WINDOWS, WEBSPHERE, DB2, SQL
5+ Yrs of experience with FILENET, STRUCTURED TECHNICAL DESIGN.
* Bachelor's/Master's degree in technology related field with specialized
training, or equivalent work experience.
* Must have 5+ years of experience in IBM P8 based ECM with in-depth
knowledge of Case Manager.
* Must have strong Java/J2EE and FileNet P8 CE and PE toolkit.
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.