Please reply at

Note : This is not our direct client requirement.We have a single layer
between us and the end client.

Job Title : Open Text Vendor Invoice Mgmt
Location : Burlington, VT
Weekly Commute (expenses paid) - Rate + Expenses paid position
Duration : 6+ Months Contract

*Need * Green Card and US Citizens ONLY (1099 or W2)*

*Skills/Experience required :*

*OpenText experience*
2 years hands on minimum Total SAP experience
5 years required Functional and technical experience with OpenText Vendor
Invoice Management Experiance with archivelink setup with archive server
for image storing and retrieval
SAP Workflow experience Advise on best practices and implementation/use of
the VIM system Develop documentation of custom and standard processes
Expertise in design and configuration on Document Processing, PO/Non PO
Parking Process, and Invoice Approval, VIM Analytics Experrtise in
VIM and document processing for IDOCs
Experience with extention of invoice approval process
Experience with VIM IIC set-up
Experience with multi currency and multi company code COA setup and usage
in invoice approval process
Experience with OpenText Invoice Capture Center (ICC) OCR
Expertise with SAP FI and in particular Accounts Payable.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123