*Build & Release/Software Configuration Developer*
Duration: 18 months [will extend for more than 2 years]
*GC|US Citizens | EADs Only*
*ANT|MAVEN & Prior Experience in Java environment is must*
· Expertise building and monitoring software projects continuously
with a CI Tools like AnthillPro/Hudson/Cruise Control or other similar tools
· Create and maintain build scripts for JAVA(Maven) and .NET
· Expertise in using Maven to manage a project's build, reporting
and documentation. Ability to write custom maven plugins is a plus.
· Create and maintain deployment scripts of Java/J2EE Applications
to any Application Server
· Create and maintain deployment scripts of .Net applications to
· Experience writing implementation plans for installing software
components on build agents, and working with application services team to
execute the install
· Support QA regression deployments, monthly and weekly releases of
· Extensive experience with Maven build process and repository
managers like Artifactory and Nexus.
· Working knowledge of Windows batch scripting, LINUX Shell
scripting, ant, perl, shell and beanshell
· Minimum 7 years experience with software configuration management
topics and techniques
· 4 or more years with agile development teams, including source
control strategies and branching, continuous integration, build automation,
deployment automation, and unit and acceptance testing tools.
· 7+ years experience operating in a variety of software
development methodologies, including waterfall, iterative, and agile
· Understanding of banking system architectures.
· Knowledge of IT Infrastructure,system integration,Agile development
*Sandeep R Tummuru || Resource Manager*
*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*
*Ph: 919 290 4346*
*Email : **sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*<sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
*gtalk : **sandy4cts*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.