Automation QA/Testing Specialist, Sr.
Wilmington,DE [F2F mandatory after phone intvw]
*US Citizens|| Green Card|| EADs*
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
* or substituted with 3+ years of relevant IT/Quality experience, or
* 2+ year experience with Agile methodologies and supporting techniques
(e.g. Test Driven Development and continuous integration processes).
* 1+ year experience with business processes and related systems supporting
either Commercial Bank, Retail Bank, Credit Card or Finance industries
* 3+ year experience in testing with a firm understanding of functional end
to end testing, system testing, batch processing, user acceptance testing,
* 3+ year experience in testing tools (such as Quality Center, Test
Director or equivalent)
* 1+ experience using Quick Test Professional automated testing tools
* 5+ years' experience performing Quality Assurance functions with
demonstrated experience in Software Development Lifecycle quality deliver
* Ability to share and communicate ideas both verbally and in writing to
staff, business sponsors, managers, and technical resources in clear
concise language that is appropriate to the target audience
* Experience with a variety of test tools and software testing practices,
including developing, implementing, maintaining and managing
manual/automated testing systems and environments
* Strong collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills
* Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
*Sandeep R Tummuru || Resource Manager*
*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*
*Ph: 919 290 4346*
*Email : **sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*<sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
*gtalk : **sandy4cts*
*Website : **www.clearthoughtsolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.