Hello,

My name is Ramesh Kumar and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Global
Associates Inc.

I am contacting you for a position that I am recruiting for with our
client. Below is the job description for that opportunity that I trust you
will find of interest to you and your career development.

Title: Sr. Java Developer

Location: Richmond, VA

Length: 1 Year+

Java programmer to join Pricing and Merchandising Solutions team. This role
will work solely on a project to create an interface to a separate orders
application. Creating an interface also requires changes to the Java
application. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: detailed
analysis of the existing interface, debugging and issue
resolution/improvement of the existing interface, design and development of
the new interface, and testing and implementation. This role will also
participate in integrated testing and user acceptance of application
components. Will work closely with the project team and the developer
working on the mainframe portions of this interface. Required Skills: Java
(10+ years), ability to work independently, strong problem solving skills,
good interpersonal skills, strong communication (oral and written).
Preferred Skills: COBOL.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh Kumar

*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*

*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*

*||*Phone:  937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*

ram...@gassociates.com* or*  ram...@vcarve.com *||*
www.gassociates.com*||*<http://www.gassociates.com||/>

[image: View my profile on LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshkumarpc>

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.*