*Plz send profiles to sc...@svksystems.com <sc...@svksystems.com>*
*Locals are Highly Preferred*
*Need: Lead ETL Informatica Developer in Madison, WI*
*Duration: Long Term*
· *Requires 10+ years' experience. *
· Lead *Data Warehouse & BI software & tools* evaluations and
implement solutions. Recognized as advanced individual contributor.
· *Subject matter expert* with additional experience and/or
education in field.
· Client is looking for a candidate that can helping re-build *Data
Warehouse & BI practice* by implementing best practice design,
architecture, and development methodologies.
· The candidate will lead design, including data design, database
architecture, metadata, ETL design, development, testing, implementation
and maintenance of data warehouse initiatives.
· Develop ETL templates, standards, processes & procedures for
loading information into data warehousing systems and for ensuring
reliability of information loaded.
· Seek continuous improvement in performance & tuning of data
warehouse and ensure security of data.
· Conducts highly complex work critical to the organization.
· Works with other IT technical teams and Business users to
understand requirements and recommend & implement solutions.
· Works without supervision with extensive latitude for independent
judgment. Assist less experienced peers and provide technical guidance.
Gather and document requirements
Awareness of *IT Infrastructure*
Experience Designing Application Reporting solution
*Data Flow & Structure Modeling*
*Data flow diagramming*
Data Warehouse - Experience in data warehouse design and development
Data Warehouse - Experience in requirements gathering for data warehouse
Data Warehouse - *Performance tuning*
Experience in *Data Conversion* projects
Knowledge of *Oracle PL/SQL*
Microsoft *SQL Server 2008 and 2012*
*Microsoft Office 2010 Suite*
Assist in training staff
Ability to be self-directed
Able to work independently
Analytical/problem solving skills
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
Excellent Communication Skills
Thanks & Regards,
*SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,
Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact: 205-510-7435 | Fax: 404-601-9507
Email: sc...@svksystems.com | Gmail: svksc...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.