Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *Functional Analyst - SAP  PTP Consultant *for
one of our clients *Houston, TX*. Please go through the below requirement
if your consultants  are open for projects and if interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title:* Functional Analyst - SAP  PTP Consultant

*Location:* Houston, TX

*Duration:* 12+ Months

*Req Details:*

*SAP MM/PTP (Procure to Pay) Hands on Lead Role:*
 * At least 10 years experience in SAP - Logistics MM, Purchasing and
IM experience
* Need to have at least 5 SAP projects full lifecycle experience
* Need at least 7 years functional   and configuration experience in
Material Master, Purchasing and Inventory Management areas
* Must have experience writing functional specifications
* Must be a very good communicator
* Need the ability to conduct/lead workshops with business users
* Must be a very quick learner
* Retail experience will be a major plus

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-235 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 | <>