Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Oracle DBA
3 month contract to *hire*
US Citizens and Green cards only !!
Bill Rate: $50/hr on C2C or 1099

*Required SkillsThe position is responsible for:*Oracle Database
installation and creation
Setting up and installing application and database servers
Performance tuning of the database
Providing high level support to customers
Ensuring database backup and recovery
Taking help desk phone calls during off hours
Applying Oracle patches and database upgrades
Other DBA duties as assigned

*The successful candidate will have:*
Bachelor’s Degree with 4 to 6 years experience or Master’s Degree with 2 to
3 years experience working with Oracle databases
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Knowledge of AIX, Oracle (Solaris), Linux and Microsoft Operating Systems
Strong analytical and customer service skills
PL/SQL experience
Experience in Oracle RAC/Oracle DataGuard
Websphere Commerce Administration a plus
Knowledge of Websphere a plus
Cognos Administration a plus
SQL server experience a plus
Experience with Tools like Toad/SQLplus.