Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* UI Developer **@ Bellevue, Seattle**,

updated resume to *ke...@chateck.com <ke...@chateck.com>*.

 *Title : * *UI Developer*

*Location : ** Bellevue, Seattle, WA(2 roles) *

*Duration : 12 Months Contract*

*Interview Type: Phone then In-Person Interview*

*Background Check*

 *Job Description:*

 *Senior JavaScript Software Engineer* to join our *SaaS* point of sale
team. The ideal candidate is an experienced *Javascript MV* developer*. You
are eager to work in a collaborative and fast paced startup environment.
You are passionate about contributing to our in-market SaaS product as well
as starting our next generation POS application from scratch with
cutting-edge open source web technologies.

 *Required Qualifications *

-Deep knowledge of the JavaScript language, independent of the host

-Deep knowledge of open source *Javascript MV* frameworks*: you can
articulate the hows and whys of a given design.

-Solid experience with relational databases and SQL.

-Commercial production experience with complex web applications.

-BS in Computer Science or Engineering.

-Strong design and analytical skills.

-Experience with software engineering practices and methodologies.

 *Desired Qualifications *

-Server/service development experience with any of the following: *Java*, *RoR,
Node, C#. *

-Web development experience on *mobile platforms*.

-Experience shipping software in globalized and localized environments.

-Strong written and verbal communication skills.

-Willing to jump in wherever necessary to help out the team.

-Industrial experience in a world class software company.

you are interested.Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *

*Availability for New Project : *

*Total IT Experience: *

*Graduation, Year: *

*Contact Details: *

*Email: *

*Skype ID:*

*Project Ended Date(dd/mm/yyyy): *

*2 - 3 References:*

*Employer Details: *

*KevinChaTeck Inc.*732-481-2622 (D)
People .Consulting .Technology .Outsourcing