I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate position
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
*Title: User Experience Design Lead*
* Location: Kansas*
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
*User Experience Design Lead - *
This designer will be skilled in all phases of Web Design including User
Experience, User Interface Design and Front-End Development including
Digital Team members (Manager, User Experience Designer Leads and
Multimedia Program Manager), as well as individuals and teams throughout
RPS - e.g., Information Technology, Business Systems Analysts and Product
Strategy. The designer will plan, engineer, develop, construct, test and
optimize the presentation layer for custom web browser-based solutions. The
designer will produce prototypes to test and validate design decisions with
internal and external (customers) stakeholders. The position will
collaborate with IT to translate the page designs into a functional
specification, provide oversight to ensure developed pages reflect the
fidelity of the design and support Compliance/Legal, QA and UAT efforts to
ensure the overall quality and integrity of the implemented online
The position will also:
- Participate in cross-line of business knowledge-sharing.
- Support knowledge-sharing and information-gathering within the
- Proactively share successful UI/UX processes and best practices.
- Establish strong working relationships with RPS' Product
Organization, Design Studio, Client Services, Participant Communications,
Sales, Marketing and Information Technology teams.
- Manage individual workload and deliver to agreed-upon project
- Work effectively within team to identify and resolve issues.
- Identify/mitigate risks to delivering solution on time.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical
individuals at all levels.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- College degree in web design or related specialty.
- 3-5 years of experience in interface development, translating
screen prototypes and wireframes into functional web applications and web
- Visual design sense and understanding of the importance of brand
- In-depth knowledge of user interface development, best practices
and industry standards.
- Ability to develop and translate design guidelines and standards.
- Familiarity with end-user prototype and usability testing.
- Knowledge of site design/delivery to a diverse marketplace.
- Knowledge of web technologies, development processes, best
practices and tools.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, Photoshop and Dreamweaver; web
prototyping software (Balsamiq, iRise, etc.) and Illustrator knowledge a
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Work samples showing strength in analyzing/synthesizing complex
user tasks and business contexts.
- Ability to handle a large workload with multiple projects,
facilitate meetings across business lines and vendors, and meet both
scheduled and unscheduled deadlines.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and
leadership skills are essential.
- Works under minimum direction and uses independent judgment in
- Work well in a geographically dispersed environment.
- Ability to persuade and influence and be tactful, yet assertive.
Also Desirable for This Role
- Financial industry experience.
- UI/UX certification (HFI or other).
- Familiarity with content management systems and database
- Familiarity with agile project methodology, JIRA project
management and SVN revision control systems.
- Experience with FatWire CMS, SharePoint, Flash, video or
Thanks & Regards
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430]
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-671-5686* , cell: *916-222--4156* || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.