*Hope you are doing great,*
*Please look at the requirement and send me suitable profiles to
*Job Title : ETL/SSIS/SSRS/.NET Developer *
*Location : Columbus Ohio*
*Duration : Long-term contract*
*Interview : Phone to hire *
*Rate : DOE*
*Note: Candidates* *Must Have Good Communication*
*Job Summary and Purpose:*
The .Net-SSIS/SSRS Developer position is a full-time consulting position
responsible for the .Net development, revisions and enhancements of
applications. Design and development of the ETL process, Business
Intelligence Reporting and database solutions the client's Data Hub,
College PATH application, additional applications as well as other future
products. This position will assist with technical requirements, design
solutions, write and review code, and will work with many technologies. As
a member of the IT team, the person is responsible for .Net development,
ETL integration utilizing SSIS and BI reporting utilizing SSRS.
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, or management
information systems is preferred.
- 3-5 years of .Net (MVC) development experience, specifically utilizing
.Net 4.0+ & MVC 3.0+
- 3-5 years of data and information management experience including data
modeling, warehousing, software development, maintenance and support.
- 3-5 years of reporting experience utilizing SSRS
- 3-5 years of ETL experience utilizing SSIS
- 3-5 years of JQuery & AJAX
- Strong knowledge of SQL and advance database design techniques
- Ability to create and maintain stored procedures, functions, packages
and triggers for ETL processes.
- Ability to debug, troubleshoot, and solve T-SQL and SQL issues.
- Strong knowledge and use of SDLC methodologies with experience in
promoting code and data from development through production.
- Experience working in a small team environment with agile processes.
- Must understand the Microsoft Universe from SQL Server, IIS 7+, SSIS,
and Windows servers.
- Professional and interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively
with a wide range of people and diverse groups.
- Ability to approach the position in an entrepreneurial manner, with
strong creative, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented; able to work on multiple, changing
tasks and changing priorities.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.