We have a Requirement for *Project Manager* with our *Direct Client at
TX*. I am listing the requirement below. If you have required skills and
interested, please contact me with your updated resume, rate, and available

 *Thank you, *

*Ashish Boda *

*Celer Systems, Inc. *

*Ph : 610-572-1347 *

*Email : ashish.b...@celersystems.com <ashish.b...@celersystems.com> *

**** Email is the Best Way to Reach ****

 *Job Title : Project Manager *

*Location : Austin, TX*

*Duration : 5 Months Contract*

 The Worker will manage production support activities for all major TSDS
components and related tools to ensure the timely resolution of issues that
impact users. S/he manages the daily activities of Level 4 production
processes and personnel to insure timely and effective reporting, tracking,
follow-up and communication of problems with the technical and business
areas. S/he is responsible for the timely escalation of significant support
issues to the appropriate area, and effectively manages the staffing of the

   Manage production support incidents that require immediate
   recommendations and resolution

   Managing other support requests

   Manage Level 4 support staff

   Communicate and collaborate with other support teams

   Creation and maintenance of triage processes

   Develop effective support process and procedures

   Problem investigation

   Defining solutions and bug fixes

   Liaise with 3rd parties vendors

   Implement and/or coordinate with system releases

   Prioritize production fixes with program areas

   Support requirements definition based on system knowledge

   Assist with regression testing

   Assist with performance testing

   Assist with capacity planning

 *Minimum Requirements: *

-Experience managing production support for enterprise level applications(8

-Demonstrated proficiency in technical project management.(8 Years)

-Experience providing PM for the implementation and deployment of
enterprise level applications.(8 Years)

-Experience developing and validating user requirements.(8 Years)

-Strong analytical, trouble shooting and problem-solving skills in data
related projects.(8 Years)

-Must be able to demonstrate solid oral and written communication skills(8

-Ability to show initiative, good analytical skills.(8 Years)

-Must have a Bachelor's or master's degree in Computer Science or an
Information System related field from an accredited institution.(DEGREE OR

 *Preferences: *

-Experience with ticketing tool such as Remedy or JIRA(2 Years)

-Experience with education related applications and education data analysis
is preferred.(1 Years)

you are interested. *

 *Full Name (As per SSN) : *

*Contact No : *