*Hope you are doing great,*
*Please look at the requirement and send me suitable profiles to
*Business System Analyst*
*interview face to face*
*Communication skills must be fantastic.*
Client is seeking an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join our
IT team.* This individual will immediately join *ongoing ecommerce and
mobile *projects, and as such will need to be able to hit the ground
running, providing immediate leadership and guidance to the project team to
ensure a clean transition for the program team. The individual that fills
this position must have the ability to think strategically yet handle the
tactical, including hands on application analysis, documentation and
forward leading ideation.
*An excellent candidate has:*
Ø A great, can-do attitude and willing to hit the ground running (on an
Ø Awesome communication skills (verbal and written) - non-negotiable!!
Ø Global project experience
Ø Can be successful and find common ground in a sometimes chaotic
Ø Stable work history
Ø Experience with major IT programs in ecommerce and mobile areas
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a BSA and/or consulting
role on ecommerce and/or mobile projects.
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Operates independently with minimal guidance by management
- Problem-solving skills with ability to perform root cause analysis
- Ability to manage numerous concurrent projects - good judgment and the
ability to prioritize when under time pressure
- Extensive experience in meeting planning, facilitation, and public
- Experience developing technology solutions for the financial services
industry is highly desirable
- Experience leading and mentoring multi-discipline, multi-cultural
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to grasp concepts quickly and
ensure the team is sharing knowledge.
- Ability to create and manage multiple types of artifacts including but
not limited to Use Cases, User Stories, Visio Diagrams and/or Visual
- Proven track record of successfully working across the entire software
development lifecycle (Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Testing,
Implementation and Maintenance) is required.
- Agile experience is a plus
- Project Management/leadership experience a BIG plus
- Responsible for all aspects of the analysis and requirements of
assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects
- Elicit solutions requirements using interviews, document analysis,
requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process
descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources,
reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details,
abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and
distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal
customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and
deliver the following artifacts as needed: (Functional requirements
(Business Requirements Document), Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts while maintaining
transparent coordination with stakeholders and project managers.
- Liaise between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Helps stakeholders prioritize requirements, understand tradeoffs, and
envision successful projects, accurately anticipating the responses and
reasoning of decision makers
- Identifies alternative solutions in context of business opportunity
and business processes
- Works with technical staff and internal customers to translate user
stories into end-to-end acceptance criteria; drives the testing process
- Customer focus - effectively develops relationships that build a
rapport and gain support with business, IT Team, and mobile solutions
- Serves as a catalyst for change within the organization; Fosters and
develops collaborative relationships that build rapport and trust across
business, IT, and other project teams
- Participates in reviews and retrospectives; identifies opportunities
for improvement; translates lessons learned into change initiatives across
- Documents and shares successful practices, templates, and other work
- Anticipates the impact and communicates the benefits of change
- Other projects/duties as assigned
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.