I am Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate position
Please check the below positions and forward your profiles to
Full Name :
Contact Number :
Visa Status :
*Title: Network Management Design Engineer*
* Location: Middletown, NJ*
Duration: 4+ Months Contract
· Will perform Systems Engineering planning and design activities
to support the Network Management of customer's 4G LTE Evolved Packet
Core(EPC)Network consisting of multi-vendor Mobility Network Elements and
IP Transport elements , including the virtualization of the applications
comprising the Enhanced Packet Core.
o The Mobility and IP Transport elements as part of the 4G LTE Network
are ASR5500(S/P-GW), PCRF, Diameter Routing Agent Servers, Ericsson MSP,
Juniper MX960, F5 Load Balancer's, NVP
· The Design engineer will be developing and documenting Network
Management Technical Plans (NMTPs) specifically for Performance Management,
· The Design engineer will be expected to present the NMTPs to a
wide and diverse audience within customer internal organizations (e.g., IT,
· NMTPs document the FCAPS solution for supporting discrete
elements in the network and for supporting the end-to-end network.
· This work includes:
o The development of NMTPs that provides the Fault Management and
Performance Management requirements to support Network Elements listed
o The design and specification of EMS requirements.
o Working closely with cross-function teams including multiple vendors,
operations, IT (systems development) to solidify Network Management design.
Working knowledge on the following disciplines:
· Experience in designing Fault Management and Performance
Management solutions for large scale Wireless Networks
· Network Management Plan & Design of 4G LTE Wireless Telecom
Network including IP-Transport Network
· Experience on 4G LTE Evolved Packet Core Network elements such as
S/P-GW, PCRF, Diameter, Ericsson MSP
· Experience on IP Transport elements such as Cisco
· Experience of Cisco's StarOS, Juniper's JunOS, Oracle/Tekelec.
· Must have knowledge of SNMP, syslogs, and MIBs.
· Understand Orchestration options, platform licensing, and
· Understand alarm correlation - intra and inter-element.
Thanks & Regards
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430]
The power of focus
SancroSoft USA INC
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : *916-671-5686* , cell: *916-222--4156* || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> ||
We place professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and full-time
employment positions across all IT and Engineering disciplines,
* nationwide *The information contained in this email message is intended
only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
The message may be privileged and confidential and protected from
disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or
an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately by email and delete the original message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.