*Hello There,*

*I have an excellent **Certified Datastage Developer **candidate**
available for new jobs!!!*

*Below are candidate's details. *

*Name               :           Mohamad*

Phone               :                       313-241-3850

Email                :

Availability        :                       Immediate

Location           :           MI

Relocation        :           Open

Visa                  :           GC

Rate                 :           $60/HR C2C

IBM Certified Solution Developer - InfoSphere DataStage v8.5

*Professional Summary*

·         A Dynamic IT professional with *7+ years *of work experience in *Data
Integration and migration for Data Warehouses including IBM Info Sphere/Web
Sphere/Ascential Datastage  (Ver. 8.7/8.5/8.0.1/7.5.1/7.5.2) Server
Edition, Enterprise Edition (Manager, Designer, Director, Administrator,
Parallel Extender), Profile Stage/ Information Analyzer, Quality Stage*

·         Worked in various business domains including* Retail, Healthcare,
Financing, Banking, Investing, Logistics, Telecom industries*

·         Experience in *Analysis*, *Design*, *Development* and
*Implementation* of Relational Database *(OLTP)* and Data Warehousing
Systems (*OLAP*)

·         Extensive experience on the *Data Modeling phases conceptual,
logical, physical*

·         Strong experience in *Data warehouse development life cycle*
and *Design
of Data marts* with *Star Schemas*, *Snowflake Schemas* and *Integrated

   - Used the *Datastage*  Designer to develop processes for *extracting*,
   *transforming*, and *loading* data into data warehouse databases

·         Experience in *Pipeline* and *Partitioning Concept*

   - Extensively worked with *Parallel Extender* for parallel processing to
   improve job performance while working with *bulk data sources*
   - Worked extensively with different database stages of *Datastage*
like *Oracle
   Enterprise, Dynamic RDBMS, Stored Procedure, OCI, ODBC*
   - Worked extensively with different file stages of *Datastage*  like*
   Sequential, Dataset, File set, Lookup File set*
   - Worked extensively with different processing stages of *Datastage*
   like* Filter, Sort, Aggregator, Copy, Transformer, Funnel, Join, Look
   Up, Merge, Pivot, Modify, Switch, Change Capture, Surrogate Key Generator,
   Remove Duplicates*
   - Worked extensively with different development/debug stages of
   *Datastage*  like *Head, Tail, Row Generator, Column Generator, Peek*
   - Worked with* Local Containers*,* Shared Containers* and* Job Sequences*

*Thanks & Regards *

*Joshua Elliot*

*(Head Talent Acquisition)*

ADDON Technologies, Inc.

Office: 734-956-4737 Ext - 174

Mobile: 734-367-4333

Fax: 734-418-2603

Mail ID:  jos...@addonusa.com

*Follow Us on LinkedIn: *http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joshua-elliot/4/603/972

The God Of Heaven Will Give Us Success... Nehemiah 2:20

Note: We at Addon Technologies respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:
from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provides the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience