*Hello There,*

*I have an excellent Certified .NET Developer available for this new
jobs!!!!!!!!. *

*Below are Candidate details:*

*Name                           :           **Swathy Kothapalli*

Current Location            :           Livonia, MI

Phone                                       :           (810) 434 8956

Visa Status                               :           GC Holder

Rate                             :           $60-65/HR

MCAD certified in ASP.Net and SQL Server

●      Around 7 years of professional expertise in IT industry in the areas
of planning, analysis and development

●      Hands on experience in architecture, design and development of
applications using *C#.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, VBScript, HTML 5, DHTML, CSS,
Web Services,LINQ*

●      Good experience in design, development and maintainance of
*Client/Server*, Internet, Intranet, Windows and Web based Applications

●      Experience using Windows Communication Foundation(*WCF*) and Windows
Presentation Foundation(*WPF*)

●      Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming

●      Expertise in *UML *which includes Use case Diagrams,Class Diagrams

●      Strong working knowledge of *SQL Server* 2000,2005,2008,2012 and its
concepts such as stored procedures, triggers, Views , DDL, DML and
excellent query writing

●      Have performed various roles in the *Software Development Life Cycle*

*Thanks & Regards *

*Joshua Elliot*

*(Head Talent Acquisition)*

ADDON Technologies, Inc.

Office: 734-956-4737 Ext - 174

Mobile: 734-367-4333 *(Email Me - Best Way To Reach is Through Email)*

Fax: 734-418-2603

Mail ID:  jos...@addonusa.com

*Follow Us on LinkedIn: *http://www.linkedin.com/pub/joshua-elliot/4/603/972

The God Of Heaven Will Give Us Success... Nehemiah 2:20.

Note: We at Addon Technologies respect your On-line Privacy. Under
Bills.1618, Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list, so we do not believe this email is
unsolicited. If you do not wish to receive our e-mails and/or lists, click
on the link below and press SEND:
from the exact address to which this was originally mailed to or
provides the address (es) to be removed. Any inconvenience caused is