Hope you are doing great today!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

I have an excellent opportunity from one of our clients.

I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.

Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com

*Position:*        *Spotfire/Tableau/Qlikview Consultant*

*Duration:*     *Long Term*

*Location:*        *Irvine, CA*

* Should have experience in "Spotfire"*

*·           **Design and implement combined Spotfire dashboards with an
informative yet intuitive combination of graphics to allow end user to
extract necessary information and identify critical business issues

*·           **Gather, review, and evaluate business systems and user

*·           **Document and validate developed dashboards.*

*·           **Verify informational and calculation accuracy of presented

*·           **Database modeling for fast and efficient data extraction
into BI platform.*

*·           **Work horizontally within the organization to deliver
solutions across multiple domains.  Emphasis on digital advertising and
related finance metrics.-- GOOD TO HAVE , NOT NECESSARY*

*Job Requirements*

*·           **BS or 5 years of relevant work experience.*

*·           **A minimum of one year of experience developing dashboards
using visual analytics platforms (Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview)*

*·           **Ability to write moderate to complex SQL queries and the
ability to tune SQL queries for performance.  Experience with database
modeling and preferably warehouse design.*

*·           **Experience with architecting, reporting and dashboard
designing, and administrating analytics platforms.*

*·           **Experience interfacing with Business users and Data
Engineers to satisfy reporting requirements.*

*·           **Preferable: Experience working with the Adobe Site Catalyst

*·           **Preferable: Experience working with Google DFP.*

*Skills     *

*·         **Spotfire, Tableau, Qlikview, sql, Google DFP*

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

*Total IT Experience in Years:*

*Interview Availability:*

*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

*Skype Id:*

*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

|| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
*imt...@canopyone.com* <%7cimt...@canopyone.com>