Hi All,

We received your details from our internal database which we could have
connected/contacts in the past for similar position,

If you are currently not looking for new position and to be removed please
let us know will do it right away.

We do work on many DW/BI/ SQL Server related projects all year round.

 Here are 3 new positions with mandatory experience listed. *Previous
Microsoft experience is preferred*. *2 rounds *of Interviews on *Skype/phone
or F2F.*

 *Location : Redmond, WA*

*Duration : 12+ months*

 *1) Senior BI Dev & Analyst (9-10 +years)*

o Expertise in MSBI tools, specially SSIS, SSAS and data modeling

o Expertise in Requirements and Data Analysis

 *2) Data Architect (10years)*

data quality assessment, engagement with Product teams for mapping to
product data schemas, source to target mapping, and other data architecture
activities."

 *3) BI Developer( 7+ yrs)(Max - $50/hr)*

o SSIS, SSAS,  MDX, T-SQL, Excel Pivot

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Kevin*
*ChaTeck Inc.*
732-481-2622 (D)
ke...@chateck.com
www.chateck.com
People .Consulting .Technology .Outsourcing