---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Naresh Kumar <reks.nar...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 3:34 PM
Subject: JR Level Project Managers @ $48/hr
*8 Positions - Project Manager in Houston TX*
*Location: Houston TX*
*Duration: Long Term*
*Rate: $45/hr (Can be higher for the right candidate)*
*Requirements for PMO Project Managers - to be based in Houston*
*Roles and Responsibilities:*
· Planning and execution of complex project(s).
· Resource planning and effective resource utilization.
· Responsible for deliverables, schedule, quality of projects
minimizing business disruption while maximizing value and compliance.
· Assist in managing the timely resolution of issues and assessing
mitigating risks related to implementation.
· Providing status reports for all of your projects to management
at all levels of the organization
· Promote working in a team environment on projects
· Move across projects in multiple geographies where needed
· Communicate appropriately to relevant parties
· Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure ultimate
* Skills Requirement:*
· Hands on experience on Microsoft Project for planning, budgeting
and forecasting, resource management
· Hands on experience on using MS Office suite
· Must have cultural awareness and the ability to adapt effectively
to cultural differences.
· Must have broad understanding of general business processes and
key integration points.
· Excellent communication skills; must be able to communicate
effectively with all levels of the organization.
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
· Must be able to work independently and effectively in a
fast-paced team environment.
· Ability to lead and implement continuous improvement processes.
· Must be able to effectively handle aggressive deadlines, shifting
priorities and quickly assess and resolve issues.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Thorough knowledge of principles, concepts, theories and
practices of project management.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Strong problem solving skills
· Bachelor's Degree in a business or technical field and 3 year of
professional business experience or 10 years equivalent work experience.
· 3+ years' business process and implementation in a shared
services environment helpful.
· PMP Certification required
· International work experience preferred.
· Experience with MS Project required
· Experience with CA Clarity preferred
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.