Please send profiles to *rich...@svksystems.com* <rich...@svksystems.com>
*Need Only LOCALS*
*Face to face After Telephonic*
*Job Title: Clinical SAS Programmer*
*Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ 07677*
*Duration: 12 Months*
To support the Biostatistics team by carrying out and overseeing
programming activities of statistical programmers and external vendors (as
required), and to ensure timely and accurate programming and validation
activities for clinical studies. Contributes to the overall efficiency and
best practice running of the Biostatistics group, demonstrating the ability
to work efficiently and to a high standard within a clinical team
· Providing statistical programming and validation support for
clinical study reports, overseeing programming activities by external
vendors (e.g., CROs) when necessary and coordinating programming activities
among the study programmers to achieve timely progress in the following
areas: analysis datasets, statistical tables, figures, listings, Integrated
Summaries of Safety (ISS), Integrated Summaries of Efficacy (ISE),
electronic submissions and other internal and external requests (e.g.,
publications). Accessing and converting data to SAS from Database
management system and PC file formats (e.g., MS Excel, text files). Working
with external vendors in order to develop or monitor the content and
structure of SAS data sets.
· Developing and maintaining SOPs, SWPs and other related technical
documents, providing input to the Database and CRF Development, creating
edit check programs and providing feedback to the Data Management.
Providing input in developing statistical analysis plans, specifications of
analysis datasets, validation plans, and other related documents.
Determining and researching SAS software upgrades and related systems and
addressing maintenance issues.
· Managing and developing team, maintaining standards for
programming activities, and guiding/coaching Statistical programmers.
· Working independently to accomplish tasks and goals defined by
supervisor. Attending required training and meetings and bringing in new
ideas to improve the programming process.
· Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Computer Science,
Mathematics, or a related science discipline. Masters preferred.
· Minimum 5 years experience in SAS programming for phase I-IV
clinical trials in a pharmaceutical/CRO environment.
· 7+ years experience preferred.
· Some project experience in a *pharmaceutical/CRO
programming*environment or demonstrated significant leadership of *SAS
programming* activities in a *clinical* *pharmaceutical/CRO* environment.
*Skills and aptitude required:*
· Experience using *SAS-Base, MACRO, STAT, GRAPH, ACCESS, MS Office*
· Proven experience with *Unix and Windows* operating systems.
· Understanding of the *software development life cycle*.
· Understanding of *FDA* guidelines.
· Good organization, time management and attention to detail skills
needed to work in a stressful environment under tight deadlines while
maintaining focus on details and quality.
· Applies good judgment and demonstrates initiative to resolve
· Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
needed to work effectively in a team environment, managing that team as
Thanks & Regards,
*SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway, Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact: 678-824-7780 | Fax: 404-601-9507
Email: rich...@svksystems.com | Gmail: richard05...@gmail.com
[image: Description: Description: Description: Inc.500|5000 Logo] [image:
Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description:
[image: Description: Description: Description:
Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.