*GC|| US Citizens|| EADs only*
*Rate : **competitive*
The Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst will validate that Business Intelligence
(BI) systems meet design specifications and requirements.
· Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding
of individual deliverables.
· Backend database testing in Oracle environment including validating
tables, views, etc.
· Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case
requirements and design test coverage plan.
· Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test
artifacts like the test data, data validation.
· Execute and evaluate test cases and report test results.
· Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team
· Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate
potential quality issues immediately to management.
· Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design
specifications and requirements. Isolate, replicate, and report defects and
verify defect fixes
· 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
· 3+ years of large enterprise Business Intelligence Systems experience.
· Ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal
Ability to create clear, concise detail oriented test plans/cases.
· Expertise in database testing in Oracle environments including designing
and manipulating test data.
· Knowledge of SQL and Data Warehouse Data models.
· BS or BA degree preferred
*Sandeep R Tummuru || Resource Manager*
*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*
*Ph: 919 290 4346*
*Email : **sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*<sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
*gtalk : **sandy4cts*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.