*Lcation: Englewood Cliffs,NJ[*Local candidates preferred, in person
*Rate : Market*
*Gren Card|| US Citizens|| EADs only*
*QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS: *1. BS degree in computer science or
equivalent experience with minimum of 3 years of experience in software
2. Minimum 3 years of Quality Assurance experience testing News website and
Content Management systems, preferably financial news systems.
3. 2+ years of experience testing one or more of the following: Video
players, Search, Comments, Content Management System, Content Syndication,
Financial Markets Data, Mobile Apps, SEO, Online Advertising and Web
4. Experience using testing automation tools like Selenium.
5. Experience working in an Agile environment.
6. Understanding of Financial Markets: equities, fixed income, derivatives,
and commodities is a strong plus.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *1. Provide test status reports to
the team and external stakeholders.
2. Participate in backlog maintenance, story estimation, stand-ups, sprint
planning, retrospectives and other Agile team activities.
3. Write test cases to verify requirements and meet acceptance criteria.
4. Provide test estimates.
5. Write and maintain regression test cases.
6. Records details of test executions.
7. Write and track defects and verify defect resolution.
8. Execute automated test scripts.
9. Create and maintain automated test scripts.
*DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS: *1. Customer focused resourceful and
2. Strong sense of accountability.
3. Strong teamwork and collaboration skills.
4. Possesses a willingness to inspire commitment and instill a positive
attitude within the team.
5. Proactive and creative - able to anticipate issues and identify areas
*Sandeep R Tummuru || Resource Manager*
*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*
*Ph: 919 290 4346*
*Email : **sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*<sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
*gtalk : **sandy4cts*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.