Please reply at

between us and the end client.

OIM Consultant in production/support environment
Tampa , FL
6 month contract- extensions to 1 year

Must have experience with OIM (Oracle Identity Manager).
Candidates need to have strong Shell Scripting experience in a Unix
environment (KSH, shell, SED, AWK, PERL).
Must be comfortable working in an UNIX environment. (solaris preferred)
Understanding of network and servers.
Must have a good understanding of Development Principles.
Excellent customer service skills.
Must be flexible to work overtime if needed.

*Plusses *
OMF, OMF GUI, NSS, Seeview, Safeguard, file security
Prognosis, DSM/SCM, TSM, Mediacom, ServerNet architecture
Network File System, TCP/IP, FUP, SCF
Writing TACL scripts
Ability to add, delete, alter system components using Subsystem Control
Facility (SCF) such as CPU, Disk, E4SA, CCSA QIO, OSS etc.
Perform complicated System OS generation
Routing, Subnets, DNS and port management

Will be responsible for providing application and system support to for OIM
Will be doing a lot of scripting and must possess good testing skills and
customer service skills.
Responsible for creating and tracking tickets and resolution of escalated
Implement fixes for applications.