Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Archer Developer
Can sit on site  in location:
1.Simi Valley ,CA -- 2.Jacksonville,FL -- 3.Charlotte,NC
18 month contract

*Must Haves:*
RSA Archer Development
eGRC (Enterprise Governance, risk management, and compliance)
Self starter
work independently and on a team

Our client is looking for an Archer Developer to work on one of the
company’s enterprise application. As an Archer Developer you will be
responsible for designing and developing the application’s GUI using Archer
in a MS .NET environment. You must be able to work both independently and
on a team with little direction, especially since you will not be required
to report on site daily.