*Senior ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> Web Developer *
Contract to Hire after 6 months
As a Senior C# .NET Developer you are a key member of the development
organization responsible for development, implementation, deployment and
support of key business applications. The ideal candidate will have proven
experience mentoring less experienced Developers, Microsoft .NET
technologies including C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF Web Services, VS
2008/2012, .Net 3.5/4.0, and MVC.
*Primary Roles and Responsibilities:*
· Translate business requirements into application functional
designs and user interface designs based on a strong understanding of
business processes and needs.
· Collaborate with architecture team and other senior developers to
produce platform, framework and foundational designs.
· Collaborate with other developers and manager to produce
estimates and plans.
· Develop software based on agreed designs with little supervision.
· Define and document unit test cases for developed software and
· Perform peer code and documentation reviews.
· Work with development team, users, and business analysts to
analyze complex problems and define solutions.
· Provide support including off-hours support when needed to
critical business applications.
· Provide mentoring for less experience Developers.
· 8-10 years of professional work experience.
· 8-10 years of experience developing in C# .NET 3.5/4.0.
· 4 years of experience developing in ASP.NET and ADO.NET.
· Must have 2-4 years of experience with MVC.
· Experience with WCF Web Services.
· 2 years of experience developing Web Services in .NET.
· 2 years of experience developing in SQL Server TSQL.
· Experience with Visual Studio 2008/2012.
· Experience working as a Team Lead.
· Solid understanding of architecture of web applications, object
oriented designs and concepts and relational database design.
· Ability to design, troubleshoot and optimize SQL Server 2008
· Experience writing Database queries, an understanding of Database
Design and Tiering.
· Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
· Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server is preferred.
· Ability to stay current on best practices in IT Technology, IT
*Additional Desired Skills (but not required): *
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team environment
· Experience with SSRS
· Experience with Microsoft Office products
· Experience producing wireframe mockups for designs
· Experience with Windows Communication Foundation
· Experience with WPF and MVVM pattern
· Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture
*Education:* BS in computer related field or equivalent experience
*Sandeep R Tummuru || Resource Manager*
*Clear Thought Solutions LLC.,*
*Ph: 919 290 4346*
*Email : **sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com*<sand...@clearthoughtsolutions.com>
*gtalk : **sandy4cts*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.