We are looking for *SAS Programmer* for one of our clients in *CT*. Kindly
go through the below job description and let me know your interest.
Please send me your updated resume in word format along with pay rate
*Job Title : SAS Programmer *
*Client : Travelers*
*Location : Hartford, CT*
*Duration : 7 Months Contract - Hire*
*Pay Rate : $Open*
*Need Candidate who is having solid understanding of programming and
database principles and best practices.*
*Need Insurance domain experience candidate.*
*Need Only GC's and Citizen.*
Seeking a contracted resource who is interested in becoming a member of a
highly skilled team that provides support for cutting edge projects in an
area that develops predictive models and analytics for many of our
Commercial Lines businesses.
This position offers a technical, assertive, creative and inquisitive
individual the opportunity to learn about commercial lines insurance and
the products we underwrite by working in an exciting and growing area of
the company. You will partner with some of the best statisticians,
modelers, and actuaries in the company.
As a member of the Commercial Actuarial Strategic Development team this
position will have responsibility for the preparation of data to support
predictive modeling projects. This includes hands-on coding as well as
analysis support. You will provide support to a group that¿s responsible
for developing analytic models that enable our businesses to understand and
improve their business performance and sustain a competitive advantage in
1. Prepares and analyzes data to be used in predictive modeling projects
2. Creates output files and constructs modeling datasets as directed
3. Provides and maintains information for predictive modeling and other
4. Enters data and performs standard actuarial calculations
1. Generally 3+ years of technical programming experience
2. Knowledge of insurance products and systems
1. Intermediate SAS skills
2. Intermediate MS Excel skills
3. Knowledge of SQL
4. Solid understanding of programming and database principles and best
5. Solid understanding of the distributed environment
6. MS Access and Unix skills a plus
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Customer service oriented with the enthusiasm to learn
* Ability to work on multiple projects at once
* Effective communications skills
College degree in MIS, computer science, statistics, mathematics, actuarial
science or equivalent
IT Solutions, Inc.
2000 Cornwall Road, Suites #220/300 | Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Website : http://www.itcsolutions.com
Mail Id : bramar...@itcsolutions.com
Desk No : 732-924-4224 / Fax: (732) 985-7920
Gtalk : bramarish.itcsolutions/YIM: bramarish.itcsolutions
8(a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) by the U.S. Small
Business Administration (SBA). Minority owned, controlled and operated
Minority Business Enterprise certified by the National Minority Supplier
Diversity Council (NMSDC)
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.