Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* Oracle DBA with Strong Golden Gate
Experience **@ **Sunnyvale, CA**.*

updated resume to *ke...@chateck.com <ke...@chateck.com>*.

 *Title : ** Oracle DBA with Strong Golden Gate Experience *

*Location : ** Sunnyvale, CA*

*Duration : 6 - 18 Months Contract*

*Background Check*

 *Job Description:*

 -Golden gate experience must.

-Strong production support experience within a large financial organization
& customer service skills

-Oracle 10G and 11G Database Administration and Management on HP/Solaris
and Linux environments

-Oracle internals

-Proven track record in supporting large number of db simultaneously

-Oracle Database Tuning and Performance - usage of statspack, AWR, ADDM,
ASH and UNIX native commands

-Oracle DataGuard Physical Standby configuration, build and support
including DataGuard Broker

-Storage considerations for Oracle Database Performance

-Oracle backup and recovery configuration and procedures

-Oracle Enterprise Manager/Grid Control for environment standardization

-Knowledge of enterprise data architecture principles

-Ability to develop data requirements and configure database parameters

-Takes the initiative to act on issues

you are interested.Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *

*Availability for New Project : *

*Total IT Experience: *

*Graduation, Year: *

*Contact Details: *

*Email: *

*Skype ID:*

*Project Ended Date(dd/mm/yyyy): *

*2 - 3 References:*

*Employer Details: *

*KevinChaTeck Inc.*732-481-2622 (D)
People .Consulting .Technology .Outsourcing