Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Oracle Identity Management and
WebLogic Administrator @ Philadelphia, PA.*

updated resume to kumar.yadapa...@transcendglobal.com.

 *Title : Oracle Identity Management and WebLogic Administrator*

*Location : Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration : Full Time*

 ***** Only Green Card/EAD Candidates Can Apply *****

 *Job Description:*

 The Administrator assists in the management and organization of *Oracle
Identity Management and WebLogic* across various hardware platforms.

   B.S Degree in *Computer Science* or related discipline is required

   *7 or more years *of experience supporting a large scale software
   development environment with at least 3 years performing *database or
   application server administration* in a large scale environment

   3 or more years of hands-on experience with *Oracle Identity Management*and

   Software development experience is highly desirable

   Demonstrated master level competence in database or application server
   management techniques

   Thorough understanding of good database or application server management
   practices; basic knowledge of hardware and networking infrastructure
   necessary to support databases and application servers

   Exceedingly strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills

   Ability to collaborate with and serve a broad audience with a wide
   variety of technical ability and knowledge - ability to traslate technical
   information for a non-technical audience

   Good organizational and interpersonal skills; Attention to detail

you are interested.*

*Full Name (First Name, Last Name) : *

*Visa Status : *

*Current Location : *