Please reply at

between us and the end client.

Java Developer
Kansas City, MO
3 Months + Extension

*MUST HAVE: *Bachelor's degree and four years related work experience or
eight years related work experience post high school
Three years systems development experience
*Three years coding experience*
Three years software application experience
5+ years’ experience with Java.
Expertise with wireless client/server architecture.
Experience developing server side apps exporting web services (e.g. REST,
Experience developing Web services, XML, Object oriented design, Design
patterns, Networks, TCP/IP, UNIX, Eclipse, and Source code version
control systems
Expertise in writing complex ANSI SQL queries with Oracle, MySql databases.
Familiarity with Hadoop a plus.
Experience with NoSQL databases a plus.