*H**I*

*Hope you are doing great,*

*Please look at the requirement and send me suitable profiles to
 vi...@t3incorp.com <vi...@t3incorp.com>*

*Title                       :               Sr C# with EMS Integration*

*Location               :               Indianapolis, IN   *

*Duration              :               12 months.  *

*Rate                       :               $50/Hr. max.  *

*Interview            :               Phone then In-Person*

*Only look for candidates who are driving distance from Indianapolis...
Chicago,  Columbus,  Cincinnati etc*

*The client will ask for Face to Face, so the prospective candidate needs
to be driving distance from Indianapolis, IN.*

*Sr. C#.Net Developer for Real-Time Displays development and EMS
integration work.*

This position will work closely with our in house development team building
real-time display visualization for our control room using C#.NET, Oracle,
and web services.  The resource will also be involved in helping us build a
new integration service between our EMS and our custom RTDisplays product.
This will require understanding some proprietary databases that we need to
interface with and the ability work within the constructs of how we develop
software at MISO.

Candidate will need strong development skills, excellent
personal/communication skills, and the ability to adapt to our frameworks
and environments.

*Required Skills:*

·         C#.NET development using 4.0 framework or higher.
Required

·         Oracle 11g or higher Highly desired

·         Knowledge of web services using C#.Net Highly desired

·         Understanding of threading, services and data integration desired

·         Experience with real-time data particularly in the energy
industry is a plus desired

·         WCF Nice to have

·         Works well independently or in a small team of 2-3 developers.
Required