Hope your day is great.
Please find the job details below and forward your updated profile if you
*Job Title: Senior Business Analyst*
*Location: Washington, DC*
· A Seasoned Business Analyst who has got experience working with
clients to elicit business requirements, work with the functional leads to
clearly articulate business requirements in a standard template format and
assist team to understand the requirement, coordinate UAT testing with
users and manage end to end delivery from a business user standpoint.
· Interface with the business clients from the Operations Portal
team to understand and document business needs and requirements for the
development team in a standard Business requirement template and ensure the
process and documents are clearly maintained in the specific format
· Identify business and functional requirements and lead the
collection, analysis, documentation and coordination of those requirements.
· Develop, document, and communicate system requirements for the
Implementation of business solutions. Create conceptual, functional,
Technical design specifications.
· Evaluate and analyze gaps between current and proposed solutions.
· Participate in the evaluation of the technology to meet the
· Develop methods, procedures and quality objectives including
metrics for assessing progress. Adhere to standards, procedures, and
· Review system modules for quality assurance.
· Design, plan and lead testing efforts and coordinate feedback of
· Develop test cases and conduct unit, system, stress, integration
to ensure requirements are met.
· Participate in the creation of training materials and system
documentation and deliver training to end users.
· Master's degree, majoring in Computer Science/Information
Systems/Engineering specialized training or equivalent work experience with
a minimum of 7 years relevant technical and business work experience as
· Business analysis background, including documenting business
requirements, developing functional specifications, defining test cases,
executing test scripts, and providing user training and support.
· Redesign of knowledge products and portal processes,
Knowledge of business architecture tools such as developing as-is and to-be
process maps and data flows, creating requirements and populating
templates, Technology savvy to be able to translate business needs into
· Knowledge of Business Processes to define routine and integrated
processes and experience in preparing project plans and technology roadmaps
for the project.
· Strategic Technology Planning - Ask questions and assess aspects
of the strategic technology plan.
· Knowledge, Learning and Communication - Actively seek knowledge
needed to complete assignments and share knowledge with others,
communicating and presenting information in a clear and organized manner.
· Good business judgment and analytical decision making.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent Presentation Skills.
*Note: We can sponsor any work visa (H1B, L1, H1B1, E3, Green Card (GC) if
required, for qualified candidates.*
255, Old New Brunswick Road, Suite N230-A, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Ph.: 732 305 2858 Extn-454 Fax: 732 305 2861 Mail: isur...@crescensinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.