*Hi,*

*Please review below requirement and get back to me at
mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>*

*AWS/Python Developer*

*6mos++ Renewable Contract*

*Phone Hire*

*Rate: $70/hr c2c*

*EAD,GC and Citizens*

*JOB DESCRIPTION*:

 This position will be responsible for developing a deployment framework
for a payment processing system built from web services based in AWS. The
ideal candidate will have experience with continuous integration and
deployment of scalable, high-performance web services into a cloud
environment. This position is also responsible for analyzing the
performance and scalability characteristics of the system and ensuring the
deployment framework can grow the system appropriately. The ideal skill-set
includes Python programming, Maven, Git, Linux environment, Jenkins, and
knowledge of AWS services and technologies such as ELBs, ASGs, Route 53,
Security Groups, etc.

*Skills*

*[image:
https://prod2.beeline.com/nokia/Theme/AttachmentHandler.ashx?Parameter=Branding.Theme.PartMinimizeImage&Client=Nokia&CacheKey=2012-11-16T23%3a15%3a41]*

Skills:

*Category*

*Name*

*Required*

*Importance*

*Level*

*Last Used*

*Expertise Level*

Development Tools

Source Control

No

5

Operating Systems/APIs

Linux

No

2

Programming Languages

Unix Shell Scripting

No

3

Specialties

Integration

No

4

Technical

Scripting

No

1

Additional Skills:

Python programming, Jenkins, Maven, Git, Linux, AWS services, AWS security,
AWS networking concepts

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh*

*IT Recruiter*

*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>  *

*Direct:**732-835-0098  **GTalk:**maneesh01.sriveninfosys*