Minimum of 9 years' experience

Trust you're well!!!

This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.

Kindly go through the following requirement for one of our Direct Client.
Do submit me your Resume if you are comfortable with the JD as mentioned

*Position:*        Sr JAVA Developer

*Duration:*     6 + months

*Location:*        SanDiego, CA

*         Minimum of 10 years' experience in Software Development.

*         5 years of professional experience in Server-Side Java
development on an enterprise system

*         5 years of professional experience in database design and
development, preferably on Oracle.

*         Experience in working with JDBC, JPA, Toplink and/or Hibernate.

*         Hands-on experience utilizing Java, J2EE, Web Logic, Oracle, web
services, and other web tools.

*         Practical understanding of message-based integration. Hands-on
experience with Service Bus tools (ALSB/OSB, JBoss) is a big plus.

*         Knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodology.

*         Requires practical understanding of continuous integration (CI)
process and "best practices".

*         Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of
the Company both verbally and in writing.

*         Ability to accurately establish the length and difficulty of
tasks and projects, set reasonable objectives and goals, anticipate and
adjust for problems/roadblocks and measure results against goals.

*         Ability to perform and orchestrate multiple activities

*         Ability to perform special assignments as requested by the
Management team of Product Development.

*         Ability to coordinate the software development lifecycle
processes with cost perspective.

*         Should have JMS, Web Services (both SOAP and Restful),
Persistence layers (Toplink, Hibernate) and XML technologies (Xpath, Xquery)

*Skills                           *

*         java, jms, soap, REST

*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
mentioned below.*

*Full Name:*

*Current Location, City and State:*

*Mobile and Home Phone No:*

*Email ID:*

*US work authorization:*

*Visa Expiry date (If H1/EAD):*

*Highest Educational degree:*

*Overall years of experience*

*Currently on a project:*

*Willingness to relocate across US:  *

*Expertise & Skills Sets:*

*Total IT Experience in Years:*

*Interview Availability:*

*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:

*Skype Id:*

*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c):*

|| *Tel: **703-831-8282  Ext. 221* ||* fax: **703-439-2550* |
** <>